background

Friday, August 6, 2010

Pink/Polka Dot Tilda Card (a challenge)




This Card was made for my daughters 6th birthday, and for the new challenge blog over at one of my FAVORITE online stores--7kidscollegefund.blogspot.com, go check out the challenge!!! This is "Sweet Tilda" stamped on Cryogen white with Momento ink and colored with copics and distress inks. The papers are all from my stash, large dots is My Mind's Eye, the small dots is DCWV, other cardstock is CTMH dark brown and cream. I used pink ribbon from my stash and bunched it on some redline tape. I used fruit punch stickles on the six and on Tilda's ruffles. I used Pearl and Tutti Fruity Glimmer mist on my Prima flowers and over the whole card. Hope you like it!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, your Tilda is just gorgeous! I love Tildas!! I'm sure your daughter will love this card also! So glad you could join us for our first challenge at 7KCF! hugz, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a sweet card for your daughter! ♥ Great job!

    Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^

    Hugs,
    ¤Manuela¤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet Tilda card! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute!

    Thank you for joining our first challenge at 7 Kids College Fund!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Beautiful colouring and layout and I love the layering on flowers and that big glittery number.
    Thanks for playing at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog, hope to see you back next time!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your birthday card for you daughter
    they are so sweet at that age enjoy they grow
    up so very fast,
    HUGS Linda W.

    ReplyDelete